Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's amazing how busy we've gotten over the past few weeks and how busy things are getting. Holy cats! We have another break soon so I can't complain! :-)
This week started out kind of eventful. I found out that I failed a test called a glucose tolerance test. What that is is if you fail it twice, you get diagnosed with gestational diabetes. So I failed the first time and had to come back for further testing. Well, I just found out this morning that I passed the second test! YEA!! It was a relief to know I didn't have that, that would have complicated things a bit.
I had a nice suprise for Tom this last week. We went to a Vikings game last year on December 23rd and had an absolute awesome time. We got the tickets from a friend of the family for a little bit of nothin and had a blast. I thought it would be fun to do that again this year, but knew it was going to be harder once we got into December. So I ended up getting two Vikings VS. the Green Bay Packer tickets for the November 9th game! Tom thought that was pretty awesome and we're both pretty pumped to go! We're going to make a whole date weekend out of it, no dog, no Kira, just us! I'm really excited! It'll probably be our last horrah before the new baby gets here, so I'm sure we'll have a great time.
A little bit more exciting news too that I forgot to share before was that I got selected to be our October Employee of the Month at work! I was VERY excited to be chosen. I got chosen among the other 100 employees we have there. It was quite the honor! So as you probably gathered, work is going very well too! :-)
I think thats all I have for now! Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments: