Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Love Weekends!! :-)

Hey All,

So I fulfilled my duty for the week!! :-) I blogged at least twice! :-) YEA!! I really honestly hope to do more, but this is all time allows for right now.

Well, I'm continuing on my recent adventure seeking of running 5K's! I've really been out of distance running for awhile, so its been a little rough, but its gotten considerably better! I have a good friend that runs them with me which is awesome and helps tremendously! I want to really work on getting back in shape more too, so this is helping a bit! I hope to continue this in the future!

After the race, we got some free tickets to go to the Renessiance Festival. Wowzers! I was really looking forward to going and was smelling the food all morning and was getting pumped for it. Well, I ended up being a big disappointed. I aint' the kind of person that is loud and enjoys making a scene...I'm very much not a cleveage person and holy cats, there was plenty of that. I don't know, there were a lot of things that were a little nuts. But at least I have the experience behind me now and I can say I've been there now. So I did get something out of it though!! :-) Along with an awesome prime rib sandwich!! :-) I'll gladly admit the food was pretty darn good!

Then to top my day off today, Tom has been at a card party all day with the guys and Kira and Julia are with grandma and grandpa Pollard!! WOO HOO!!!!! Growing up, I wasn't a person that really enjoyed being by myself. I tended to get lonely quick. It was no good. But up until I've had kids, I've really been enjoying it more and in fact, I LOVE IT! And I've had almost the whole day to myself! I have been cleaning (cause I'm so behind on it!) and in the meantime, listening to KTIS -FM(a Christian radio station up here) and have been having tons of fun! The radio is actually still going while I'm writing this blog too! Good times! Music is a way for me to let my stress go away for awhile. It's really awesome!

I had an awesome day yesterday too which is totally fricken sweet! :-) I spent the day with Steph (Tom's brother's wife...so kind of my sister in law...kind of!) So anyways. We spent the day getting the girls pictures taken (which I have a whole different story about...goodness sakes), and then spent the day having a blast together and going shopping and just hanging out! It was really a good time. I had an awesome time! It's really been a blessing to me that not only are we family, but we've gotten to be pretty close friends too. It's really awesome! We don't get to see each other a whole lot, so when we do, we always have a good time.

Well, thats all I got for one day! :-)
I hope you're all doing well!

No comments: