Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ahhh!! An exciting weekend is among us....

Well...its been a rather exciting week and the weekend is even more exciting!!

We are in a bible study on Monday nights at our church and we're doing this study called "Intimacy with God". And one of the questions was bringing up stuff about journaling and how it helps to get thoughts out and stuff. It totally made me think about this blog and how this is kind of my type of journaling, just online instead! :-) It's been a really good study so far, so I hope it continues to be just as awesome in the future!

I convinced Tom to paint our bedroom!!! This is just awesome news for me. The walls are currently a funky shade of blue but I'm just not loving it anymore. So as Mr. Obama would say, "I want change!" Just kidding. But it'll be good! We're going to start taping and going to be putting up a new ceiling fan tonight. I'm really excited about it all. The walls are going to be a tan tone when its all complete. I'm pretty pumped. So that begins today...I'll hope to post pictures at some point!

We have a whole weekend of awesome festivities beginning tomorrow!! Tom's parents are going to have the girls all weekend. That in itself is awesome! I love my girls to death, anyone that knows me knows that, but we all need a break every once in awhile. And then on Saturday, we're going to Valleyscare all day with the Coopers. Then on Sunday, we're going to the Vikings game with the Coopers as well. They're playing the Ravens on Sunday, so it should be good fun. Tom went to the Vikings - Packers game a few weeks ago, so this'll be his second time this year but it'll be my first this year and it'll be the Coopers very first time at NFL game!! WHhhooooooahhhh!! I'm really excited about all this. Then on Sunday evening, we'll go and pick up the girls again and start the wonderful week over again next week!! :-D

I hope you're all doing well and we hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: