Monday, September 19, 2011

So we're on to new adventures...new beginnings and a new "normal". ahhh, life is good! :-)

Things are still going well with Kira and kindergarten! The more time that goes by the more she is loving it. She has really been enjoying music and phy. ed! Thats my girl! :-) I would love her to gain a passion for music - those were some of the best memories from school for me.
She is also still in soccer which she is still enjoying. I think she gets tired out pretty fast but that comes with running up and down the soccer field for an hour. She's slowly getting more and more open with the other players too which really helps.

Julia is still doing well with me at home. It has been VERY different without Kira at home during the day. It's ssoooo quiet! :-) It has been an absolute pleasure being able to spend some time with just me and Julia. I love it. But unfortunately, it has led to some seperation issues. All in good time that'll get better though.

I'm very excited for my first opportunity to volunteer at Kira's school!! I love volunteer opportunities and helping making a difference in the lives of those around me. I'm also excited to get to meet more of the school staff too. I think I'll feel much more comfortable and confident with the setting once I know more of the staff personally and develop that relationship. The event is a "Flyer Fun Run", and its for all the grades K-6 and the kids raise money for the school and run around a track and enjoy themselves. It's a great event and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!! This will also be the first time Julia has ever been left with a babysitter all by herself. We absolutely adore the girls that babysit for us so I'm sure Julia will adapt quick!

Thanks for checking in to the blog!! I've been much better at keeping it updated and just having frequent posts. Eventually I'd like to learn how to add pictures to it too. Good times ahead!! :-) Maybe i'll shoot for that for the next blog! :-)

Adios!

No comments: